Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

The past few days seem to have been crazy busy.  I have at least four blog posts I want to write, but I’m not going to do them all in one day – yes I know you are all giving a big sigh of relief  rolleyes   Today is what was the start of what was last Thursday’s ‘This ‘n That’ post that never got put up, along with a couple additional items…

  • In case you didn’t see this, it’s a very cool look at the new dollar bills coming out (and have already come out) and an in-depth look at all the anti-counterfeiting measures taken for each denomination…

 

  • When things aren’t going right and you are feeling very small in the world, here’s a neat way to put life in perspective  laughing

 

Falcon Web Cam

  • Other things in the news:

Big Cat

  • And my opinion on the whole illegal immigrant fiasco going on in Arizona:

Not Yours

 

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love the YOURS and NOT YOURS.
Cool how you broke all the news down into little blips. This is how I like my news....in little bits.
:0

Jill said...

Usually I like to take care of the little things that are too small for their own post on Thursdays... it was a bit late last week!

Unknown said...

My 'rents live in AZ and I'll take their POV on this whole thing over anyone on this coasts...
That being said, I like the graphic.

And now, back to cockeyed.com as I totally didn't even think to check the other pranks...