Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Better

The good news is that my back is way better than it was Saturday - thank goodness! Sunday I was able to move again and yesterday and today I've been improving. I'm still sore, but hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back to normal - normal for me anyway. I am so glad that I didn't hurt myself more seriously. Thank you to the Guardian Angel looking out for me!

Today I let the chickens outside again for a little while while I did some maintenance on the coop. As soon as I get everything in tip-top shape, the Ladies will be outside on nice days and I'll be bringing them back in only at night. Once they have all their adult feathers they will be outside for good. They zonked out as soon as they got back in again :)

Something is eating my peas. I suspect it's one of the bunnies that inhabit the yard. It's so weird - they never bothered my garden before and now they decide that they want to eat my lettuce and peas. I guess I'll have to start putting fences up. What a pain :(

I hate my work hours. I've said it before and I'll say it again - how do people who work Monday through Friday 9 - 5 (or 9 - 5:30 in my case) manage to get anything done? I have so many things to do that I am so far behind on, I have no idea how I am ever going to catch up. For every project I work on, it seems like three more come up.

On a happier note, Tractor Supply called and the battery for my tractor is in. Now let's hope that a new battery is all my tractor needs. Cross your fingers.

No comments: