Monday, June 30, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I know that rain is good for the flowers and the trees, but I need a break already. It seems like it's been raining almost everyday for the past month. I know we've had days in between that were rain-free, but I need a nice stretch of good weather to get the things done outside that I need to. I'd also like some dry days left over to relax and enjoy some good mosquito-free time. That's not too much to ask, is it?

What's been weird too, is the kind of rain we've been getting. We've had a lot of hard fast rains. I also don't remember ever having thunder/lightening storms in such abundance and so close together. And crazy clouds. I'm going to have to make a point of keeping my camera handy to get pictures of them.

I'm betting the weather forecasters love this kind of weather :)

No comments: