Friday, December 5, 2008

Mucus

*cough* Alright, I think I've figured it out - take vitamins, get your flu shot, keep bundled up in cold weather... turn yourself into a mucus-making machine. Got it. *cough* *cough*

It started last Saturday and I've gone through just about every phase you can think of associated with cold and flu season. *sniffle*

All plans for the weekend have been cancelled. Lots of rest and pampering for me :) *cough*

On a lighter note - I don't know if it's just me or not, but it seems like there are a lot more people this year with their houses all lit up with Christmas lights. I haven't seen very many of the holiday inflatables on the front lawns, but just about everyone has lights up. It makes for a really pretty ride home from work. Not that I am ready for snow yet, but I can imagine how much prettier all the lights would look with snow on the ground...

Egads - I can believe Christmas is only 20 days away!!!!

*Cough*

No comments: