Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Space

Yesterday I attended an event where we needed to stand in line for a while. The lady behind me had no clue about the concept of personal space. If the line isn't moving, standing three inches behind me is not going to make the line go faster. It's not going to make me disappear. And it is definitely going to make me cranky. I really don't understand how anyone can be comfortable standing in practically the same space as someone else. Ugh.

On a lighter note, I finally watched the finale of The Amazing Race. I was very happy with the outcome. There was really only one team to root for, so I was glad when Nick and Starr won. Ken and Tina were just annoying (well, more Tina than Ken) and I can't figure out how the heck Andrew and Dan made it to the final three. The fact that they made past the first three eliminations amazes me.

The finale was good, but I think it would have been better if the final three teams were Nick and Starr, Toni and Dallas and Mark and Bill. I would have had a hard time deciding who I would want to win out of that group.

I think this cold/flu thing is starting to break. Last night I was up only half the night coughing instead of the whole night. Here's hoping it will be done and over with by the end of the week. Ugh.

No comments: