Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Need a Money Tree

News sure has been slow around here and what there is, isn’t great…

  • It looks like The Ladies are starting to molt… I’m finding more and more feathers all over the place.  And Nugget has a big one hanging from her butt, but it won’t fall off yet.  I tried getting a good picture, but I think it would be easier nailing jello to a tree…  The Ladies aren’t really looking any different yet, but I’ve seen pictures of chickens that have gone through some really ugly molts.  We’ll see how nasty-looking my Ladies will get  laughing

 

  • The Jillmobile is in the shop.  So far, it’s costing me three weeks pay to get it fixed.  I can’t wait to see the total bill tomorrow  unsure   If it’s even ready tomorrow.  I guess it’s time to start thinking about looking for a new vehicle.  I don’t know how I’m going to be able to manage a car payment every month…

 

  • My tractor is broken, too.  It steers left, but not right and there’s a whole lot of fluid leaking.  I was able to replace the starter myself, but I don’t think that this is something that I can fix.  I need to find a reasonable tractor repair person somewhere - So far I haven’t had any luck…

 

  • My chainsaw is starting to act up, too – I’m hoping it’s just a bad fuel mixture  crossed fingers

 

  • Boy, it’s hot out  aaahhhhhhhh

 

Fear Itself

No comments: