Thursday, November 15, 2007

Procrastinate Now!

It seems that over the years, I've tended to procrastinate more and more. I've learned that sometimes if you you put something off long enough, a good chunk of those things come to the point that you don't have to worry about them anymore. Which is great, because then I didn't waste time doing something that I didn't have to do from the beginning. But a lot of times the things that I didn't do come back to get me. As things stand right now, I have put off quite a few projects that I wish I had taken care of. It really didn't matter before tho' - the only person that my procrastinating ever affected was me. Things are changing. I need to learn to not procrastinate so much anymore.

I know I've mentioned before that I really didn't miss going without my TV and computer for a couple of days. That was because I was otherwise occupied. I do have to say that not having an internet connections when I do want to go online is maddening beyond belief. Fortunately all is well now, but not being able to get online when I want to drives me crazy.

I had to laugh when I came across the list Popular Mechanics had published: 25 Skills Every Man Should Know. I think that it's pretty funny that I have done 19 out of the 25 things on that list. And I'm pretty confident that I could do three others if the opportunity presented itself. I wonder what kind of man that makes me?

No comments: