Friday, November 2, 2007

R.I.P.

Well my TV has died and gone to that big cable company in the sky. Too bad it was the biggest TV that I have. I mean had. Not that it was really big set, but at least you see what was on from across the room. I guess worse things could have broken. I should be glad it was only the TV that decided to go and not something really important. Like my computer. Or my GPS. I shouldn't complain tho' - That's the first not-good thing that's happened to me in a few weeks :)

The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow. I think one of my projects for the day will to be winterize the chicken coop. It's going to be interesting to see what chickens actually do during the winter months. I am going to do my best tho' to (hopefully) keep them happy :) I've already noticed that they are eating a lot more feed than they have been during the summer. I'm guessing that it's because there are fewer bugs around for them to eat.

I have a list of about 149 things I'd like to get done tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how many of them I will actually accomplish.

No comments: