Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grandma

So I spent yesterday evening at the funeral home. My brother-in-law's Grandmother had passed away.

Of course that got me reminiscing about my Grandmother. She passed away 27 years ago. She would have been 100 years old if she were still alive. No one could have had a better Grandma than me - she was the best. Growing up, she was the one that understood me when no one else did. I still talk to her often and I think that if we really do have Guardian Angels, she's the one watching over me.

I still remember being so disappointed when she died... Grandma didn't drive, so she relied mostly on my Uncle to take her places she needed to go. For some reason, he really didn't seem to like to take her grocery shopping. I couldn't wait to get my driver's license so that I would be able to take her grocery shopping or anywhere she wanted to go whenever she wanted. She passed away three months before I got my license.

I miss my Grandma.

No comments: