Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Maddening

Isn't it maddening when you throw red flags and outright warnings to people for *weeks* about a problem and no one does anything to fix it - and then at the twelfth hour all of a sudden everyone wants the problem fixed? And to top it off, *you're* the one that has to fix it? And it would have been *much* easier if you had been given the leave to fix it when the problem first started, but you weren't allowed? ARRRRGGGHHHH. That's all I'm going to say about that.

On the brighter side, I finally got the Jillmobile back today. The repairs cost a lot more than I can afford, but hopefully I'll be set for a while in regards to automotive repairs. I don't need a car payment right now, so I really hope to get a few more years out of my truck.

It's funny how much I take my truck for granted - not just for getting around, but also for the snow. About six inches of snow fell overnight. The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it this morning was "Will the car make it out of the driveway without me have to clear the snow?". With my truck, I don't worry about the snow until it hits over a foot. Four-wheel drive is a wonderful thing :)

No comments: