Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year

2009 is here.

I think it's interesting and funny that they had to add an extra second to the end of 2008 to keep the time right.

I don't know what to think about the new year. I'm optimistic in that I have a lot of plans and ideas that I can't wait to do/implement. On the other hand, my Dad isn't doing good. I am really worried about him. I don't want 2009 to be the year I lose him. I'll be doing a lot of praying this year, I think.

Changing the subject to TV, one show I really enjoy is Project Runway. I loved season 4 where Christian Siriano won. I just came across this SNL sketch of the show - I thought it was hysterical fierce :)






And going in another completely different direction: I don't want to live where these things do. The little ones creep me out - I can't imagine finding one like this!

Happy New Year to everyone :)

No comments: