Friday, January 23, 2009

Wave

I did some more research and hit pay dirt - It was a huge wave of relief that came over me when I found out that I don't have to worry about getting flood insurance. Yay! It's really nice not have to worry about the possibility of that future expense. I have enough on my plate as it is now - financially, that is...

This morning going to work, I saw what appeared to be some guys grooming the snowmobile trails. This wouldn't be so surprising to me if I had seen this at some public park, but this was along someone's front yard.

Most of the snowmobile trails around here seem to go through private property. From what I understand, the snowmobile club of the area obtains permission from the land owners to set designated trails through their property. I see the signs all over the place. I just figured that when someone wants to go snowmobiling, they just follow the signs and go. I thought that the trails were made by the snowmobiles as they traveled through the area. I didn't realized that the trails were actually groomed. Pretty cool.

This picture is like what I saw. I got the picture from www.newberrytrails.com.



And to continue my blogging of non-related items, my friend Ginger sent me this... I thought it was pretty neat - it's a morphing of all of our presidents. I couldn't stop watching their eyes!



No comments: