Monday, March 9, 2009

Gratefulness

It's been a long hard few days.

I am so grateful for all the people who came to see or contacted me and my family. While everything was going on, I didn't real feel much, but looking back I am so glad all those people were there.

Someone told me that I would be surprised at the people that I would see at the wake and funeral, and he was right.

But maybe it's because I am still an emotional wreck. Or maybe it's because I am so tired. But I am feeling very hurt by the people that I didn't see. There were a few people who I really thought were my friends whom I notified about my Dad, and I haven't heard anything from them. People I've supported and/or been there during their hard times.

I'm sure that it won't bother me so much in a week or so, when I'm caught up on my sleep and back into my routine - but right now I am feeling very hurt.

I am also feeling that much more grateful for the people who did take the time to contact me one way or another. Thank you so much - it meant more than you could ever realize.

No comments: