Friday, May 1, 2009

TV

Chuck
I thought the season finale was fantastic. I wasn't a huge fan of the show when it first came out, but it's really grown on me. Bringing in Scott Bakula as Chuck's dad was brilliant. I've especially enjoyed the past few shows a lot.

Survivor
I am so glad Tyson is gone. I wish Coach would go away now. I'm not particularly fond of Debbie either. I wonder what was really going on at camp with Sierra. From what they showed us, she was the one telling the truth and making the most sense. Will everyone watch the show afterwards and say "Wow - she was right!" or was there more going on behind the scenes that the editors weren't showing us?

Heroes
They are losing me here. At the beginning there was goal: Save the cheerleader, save the world. The show had a lot of comic book reference type stuff in it. There's no main goal for the heroes now except to keep from getting captured or killed by the government. Except for the beginning and the end of each show, we aren't seeing any comic book imagery anymore. Sylar is a really good bad guy - I love to hate him and I love all the twists going on with him. I'll never get tired of Hiro and Ando. Everyone else is becoming less and less interesting.

The Deadliest Catch
I wonder if Phil will be coming back - he was one of my favorites. It was a sad start to the season, hopefully the rest of the season will be more upbeat.

The Amazing Race
This show is never boring. I'm rooting for either Margie and Luke or Tammy and Victor. I can't believe all the penalties Mark and Michael got before they were eliminated. This is the first season I can remember a team getting more than one penalty... how many did these guys get? Three? Yikes.

Harper's Island
What happened to it this week? I hate when networks bring in a new show for a few weeks - just enough for a person to get into to it, and then they take it off the air. I hope they don't plan on doing that here.

No comments: