Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh Deer!

Today may or may not have been Dave's last day to be in town for work. When he finished up at the office for the day, we met and had an outstanding afternoon of Geocaching. We found some really fun caches and had our usual great time hiking around the woods. The park we were in is famous for it's number of deer and their boldness. I got a lot of nice pictures, but unfortunately with it getting dark so early, the lighting wasn't the greatest for my camera. The pictures came out pretty grainy...


... But I still don't mind. The pictures, no matter how bad, still bring back the memories of the day.

I guess we are going to have to wait a week or two before Dave finds out what's going on with the job. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that he will be working - period.

No comments: