Sunday, September 30, 2007

'Taters

Tomorrow I start training at my new job. I'm not nervous. I'm not excited either. But I'm happy I won't have to get up at 2am anymore.

As for today, I couldn't decide whether to spend the day goofing off or to accomplish a bunch of the million things I need to get done around the house. I think that I managed to achieve a happy medium between the two :)

One of the things I did today was dig up the last two of my potato plants. I didn't notice any difference in size or number of tubers from the plants I had dug up earlier in the season. It was an experiment worth doing. I think I will definitely plant potatoes again next year, but now I know that I can just dig up potatoes when I need them and they will be just fine in the ground until then.



No comments: