Thursday, May 7, 2009

Digging

After work today I took advantage of the non-rain and got some work done in the garden. Because the ground was still wet from this morning's showers, the worms were really active. I saw the biggest worm I have ever seen in my life. It made me think of those worms that they rode in Dune. I'm not kidding when I say this thing was huge - it had to be as thick as my finger.


It made me happy to see that my strawberries are flowering. I also have a few volunteer sunflowers, which I will transplant when I put Project Sunflower into effect...

---

I still am bothered by my emotionality this past weekend. Just for the heck of it, I decided to look up my biorhythm chart for Saturday. I feel better now, knowing that there was a reason for how I was feeling:


All three of my primary cycles were at pretty much rock bottom.

People may not believe in biorhythm charts, but I do. I once did an experiment by keeping a log of how my days went for a couple of months. Afterwards, I did the chart for those days and compared each of the days. While some of the days didn't match, the percentage that did corresponded really surprised me. It was enough to convince me that there is something to life cycles :)

No comments: