Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good News, Bad News

The good news is, my truck finally passed inspection - yay!

The bad news is, I had to waste a vacation day to get it taken care of - boo.

The good news is, it didn't cost me anything (more) - yay!


The good news is, I got my tractor running - yay!

The bad news is, I couldn't get it moving - boo.

The good news is, I finally got it moving - yay!

The bad news is, it sucked up most of my day and it was too late to hook up the brush hog - boo.


The good news is, I got some pictures of my chickens - yay!

The bad news is, they don't stand still, so it was really hard - boo.

The good news is, I did manage to get a few good ones - yay!









The good news is, I heard from a friend I haven't heard from in a long time - yay!

The bad news is.... well there is no bad news there :)

No comments: