Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Bullets

  • I finally caught whatever it is going around.  It’s not too horrible yet… it started with the sore throat thing and has progressed to the whole stuffy head thing.  Hopefully it will start the going-away thing instead of the getting-worse thing  crossed fingers

 

  • I had my six-month checkup at the dentist today.  No cavities, but I need a filling replaced.  Pretty much the same thing in my book 

 

  • After the dentist, I had some extra running around to do, which led me to take the Expressway home during rush hour.  I got on at Union near Genesee and thought it quite interesting that the overhead electronic board at that entrance gave the minutes to the 198 and the 190.  That’s the first time I’ve seen that and I think it’s a good idea – especially if you travel that route daily… it’s nice to know how heavy traffic is.

 

  • I’m sick of the rain.

 

  • Why is it that all day long I think of things that I want to blog about, but when I sit down at the computer at night, I can’t remember most of them?

No comments: