Sunday, October 21, 2007

Busting a Gut

If you happen to be looking for something to do on a Sunday night, I would like to heartily recommend going to the ComedySportz improv show. I went to see the show tonight and it was a totally fun evening... I can't remember laughing so much in a really long time. If you like 'Whose Line is it Anyway?', you will definitely like this. The show is almost every Sunday night at the Riviera Theater in North Tonawanda, but it is all improvisation, so you would never see the same show twice. And it's not about sports, like the name implies. Think of 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' with a referee instead of Drew Carey, and the points do matter :) It's free to get into and you can make a donation after the show if you want. And one of the things I really liked was that it was all clean humor, so anyone can go. If you want to bring your grandparents or your kids, they will all enjoy it. We have some really good comedy talent in Western New York - I definitely plan on going again!

This morning, I took a quick walk along the canal. I have a soft spot for autumn leaves reflecting in water. I wish it wasn't so windy today tho'... leaves reflecting in really still water is even better :)

No comments: