Thursday, October 18, 2007

Change

Training classes at work today and yesterday were sooooo painfully boring. I am really glad that I have a bunch of fun people in my class. If I didn't, I would be very tempted to gouge out my eyeballs with my pen. I hope that things will start to get interesting again. Soon. Pleeeeeeeeze!

Tomorrow will finish up my third week away from my old job. Thinking about it, it already seems like a lifetime ago. Isn't it funny how easy it is to let something that has been such a big chunk of your life slip away? To me, wherever I work kind of becomes a part of who I am - and how can it not? I mean, you really do spend most of your time there - it's like breathing: you don't think about it, you just do it. So when something that big in my life changes, it's weird when it doesn't seem to be a huge impact when it's gone. It really boggles my mind to think about it. It also kind of makes me wonder what would have happened if I had changed jobs sooner.

I also want to say that whenever I see someone doing something stupid while driving, I can almost guarantee that they are talking on a cell phone. I don't care who you are or how coordinated you think you are - people just cannot talk on a cell phone and drive at the same time. I really wish that either everyone would realize this and stop doing it or that the police could be more stricter about enforcing that law. Argh.

No comments: