Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why?

Could someone please explain to me why the telephone book people bother to go through all the trouble of putting the phone books - and I imagine that there are millions of them - into plastic bags?

I mean why bother, when it looks like when they are delivered, they are thrown from someone's car onto the wet ground in such a way that when the phone books land, they slide right out of the bag?

Why not save the lives of the bazillion plastic plants that were killed to make all the plastic bags? Not to mention all the man-hours that were probably wasted bagging the books up. Don't bother with the bags. Just throw the telephone books onto the wet ground. Either way, the books are useless. Meh.

On a happier note - I saw my first commercial for The Amazing Race! Finally. Only nine more days to go... Wahoo!!!

No comments: