Monday, February 9, 2009

Spit

My Dad's doctor is such an ass.

What kind of doctor would tell my Mom that it is her fault that my Dad isn't getting better???

My Dad hasn't been home since before Christmas, under his care. My Mom has been doing everything under her power that insurance will allow to try and get him better and come home. My Mom (and the rest of us) has/have spent the hours and hours and hours every week visiting at whatever facility my Dad was moved to for however long the doctor has him there for. Why is it her fault? He's the one that keeps changing my Dad's medicine and moving him from facility to facility.

My Mom is so worn out as it is - She does not need this kind of crap from the doctor.

I wish that insurance did not dictate a person's health care provider. I would ditch this insensitive idiot in a heartbeat. But as it stands, there's not a damn thing we can do.

I'm so mad, I could just spit.

No comments: