Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why?

Why are gas prices going back up? I'm not aware of any travel holidays happening or hurricanes or huge new events going on in the Middle East... I haven't heard of any refineries that are out-of-commission or any other catastrophes that effect oil production. So why has gas gone up 16 cents a gallon in the last week-and-a-half?

Why do I feel like crap about an agreement that someone else broke? I shouldn't, but I do.

Why are people allowed to have those super-white headlight bulbs? They are too bright and very annoying to have coming at you or driving behind you.

Why do people have to drive like idiots? If you are driving in the left lane in a 55 mph zone, DO NOT DRIVE EVEN WITH THE PERSON THAT IS GOING 40 MPH IN THE RIGHT LANE!!!!! You might notice that there is a problem with your driving when there are fifteen cars lined up behind you. Hellooo... McFly!!!

Why can't my Dad get better?

Why can't I be independently wealthy?

And a side note - does anyone else find those Google maps that zoom in on your house kind of creepy? I first saw that function of the maps with all the media going around with the plane crash in Clarence.


I know that anyone can look at your house when driving down the street, but the idea of anyone being able to do that at home from their computer just totally creeps me out. The Google Earth views don't bother me because you don't get such fine detail - these however, get too close for comfort to me.

No comments: