Thursday, February 12, 2009

This and That

Yesterday the temperature reached 54 degrees.
This is what I woke up to this morning:



The season premier of Survivor was tonight. I think it's going to be a good season. Spencer has me intrigued. He's 19 years old. This is Survivor's 18th season (wow!). He's a fanatic and has known Survivor practically his whole life. Let's see if he can play the game smart. I think it would be great to see the youngest player ever win the season.


The Amazing Race starts Sunday. I love that show!


My sister called me.

After I said 'Hello', the first thing she said was 'Guess who's getting a rooster????!!!!'.

'What are you talking about?' I asked.

'Guess who's getting a rooster???!!!!' she said again.

'I give up, who?' I replied.

'YOU!!!!' she exclaimed.

Now, I've been planning on getting chickens again this spring (and try to keep them safer). I was planning on making sure that I only get hens this time to prevent last year's surprise when one on my hens went missing only to reappear weeks later with ten little babies.

Evidently two of the four babies I gave my sister turned out to be roosters. Along with Mr. Rooster, three roosters are too many for her to have, sooooooooo guess who's getting a rooster?

No comments: