Monday, October 12, 2009

Bullet Monday

  • Last week the Jillmobile hit 145,000. I wonder how many more miles I'll be able to get out of her.

  • Coming home from work Friday, I saw a raccoon walking around on someone's lawn. It was weird because it was still light outside - I'm not used to seeing raccoons out before dark.

  • I started getting ready for winter... the lawn got all cut, probably for the last time this year, I got the snowblower running and my generator is all set to go.

  • Getting a two-year-old to cooperate for a picture at a pumpkin farm is impossible.


  • I hate stupid people. A lot.

  • I love potato skins. I recently learned how to make my own - which may sound weird to a lot of you, but remember... I'm not a cook - and I can't get enough of them.

  • I tried a new project for my chickens - the Cabbage Pinata...


Once they figured it out, they loved it!


  • I also got a super-great deal on an outdoor webcam. I was so excited when I got it. Except I can't get it to work. The camera itself works fine, but I can't get it to broadcast. I've tried everything I know how to do... it's so frustrating having the Chicken Cam so near, and yet so far ~sigh~

No comments: