Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blah.

I should be feeling happy.

My truck finally passed inspection.

My lawnmower is fixed.

My tractor is fixed.

My trailer is fixed.

I’ve been accomplishing projects around the house.

I met up with a friend I haven’t seen in forever and had a great time.

My travel bug going out to Nic finally got picked up and is on it’s way.

I actually have a watermelon in my garden ready to be picked.

You’d think I’d be in seven heaven….  but I’m not.

I don’t know why, but I’ve been feeling very ‘blah’ lately.

I hate this feeling of just going through the motions.

I hope I get out of this funk soon.

 

And F-you to the old people in the beige Silverado who threw their garbage out the window driving down Salt Road this morning .

Who does that anymore???? 

Idiots.

No comments: