Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TV

Whenever I’m in the house, no matter what I’m doing, I like to have the TV on.  Some people like the radio on for background noise, I like the TV.  The show that I had on last night was Thintervention with Jackie Warner

I’m not overweight and I don’t have the discipline or ambition to work out.  I don’t even really like Jackie.  Especially after the one scene where she is all sniffly and is proclaiming how invested she is on everyone losing weight… come on - big, strong Jackie does not pull of crocodile tears very well  rolleyes   What keeps me interested is Joe and Bryan – they are hysterically funny!

“Good morning Frau Warner.”

“I hope this isn’t a park with a snack stand because we’re going to have a hard time keeping Nikki, Stacy and Shay on task.”

“Inner warrior?  Really?  I’ve named my Ethel.”

The rain started coming down.  It’s hard for fat people to run in the rain."”

It seems like every time they open their mouths, something funny comes out  laughing

I think the group as a whole is a hot mess and they will never lose the weight they want – if they do, they’ll never keep it off.  That being said, I’ll still probably put the show on for it’s comedic value 

 

I also started watching The Event…   I’m not totally sure yet, but I think I’m going to like it.  It’s got aliens and government conspiracies and Jason Ritter – what’s not to like?

No comments: