Thursday, June 4, 2009

SuperWorm

I took a break today and made some progress in my garden after I got home from work - it's been over a week since I've done anything, and I really need to get moving.

I got my peppers and beets in at least. And I have pink strawberries... pretty soon fresh berries - Yum!

The big news is that SuperWorm - the biggest, fattest, slimiest worm on the planet (well maybe not the planet - but definitely my little part of it) has reappeared. This time I pulled out my camera to prove it's existence :)


OK, so the picture isn't that impressive - but next time you're by your garden tools, pick up your weeder and take a good look at it. This picture proves that the worm is thicker than the shaft of the weeder - that's thick for a worm! It's definitely a lot more impressive (and icky) in real life. Hopefully SuperWorm will help me have a SuperGarden this year :)

No comments: