Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nothing

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post.

I can't believe that I have nothing to write about.

I've been concentrating hard on job hunting, and it's just unbelievable how time-consuming a task that is. Even tho' I have all my information together, it seems to take forever to fill out applications. And so many applications are so very redundant - why ask for a copy of my resume if you are going to make me reiterate the whole thing in pieces in the application? All I can do is hope that something good falls my way soon. My hours at work are changing again for the worse - I get to come home later every day than I have been. Lucky me.

The baby chicks are doing good - they are growing up so fast! I need to take some pictures before they are all grown up. They are so funny looking right now - they are getting their adult feathers on their bodies, but their heads and butts still have the fuzzy chick fluff.

My odometer hit another milestone: 141414

Sadly, that's my story for the week.

I need to become independently wealthy so most of my time is freed up to do fun and productive stuff instead of being at work or looking for other work :)

No comments: