Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OCD?

So when I woke up yesterday morning, the sun was shining and the birds were singing.

Too bad it was because I woke up an hour and a half late. Someone forgot to set her alarm the night before.

Fortunately, I was still able to get the garbage out and get to work on time. Last night I checked the alarm about five times before I went to sleep to make sure I set it. Does that count as OCD?

I'm gearing up for an exciting, action-packed weekend. If everything goes according to plan, it will involve hiking and geocaching both Saturday and Sunday. I haven't gone geocaching since my old GPS died and I bought my new one. I can't believe it's been so long :(

For those of you who like to hike, Parks & Trails New York has a new page on their website - it's a Trail Finder for more than 1,200 miles of multi-use trails in New York. You can search for trails for walking, biking, horseback riding - even snowmobiling. I think that it's a really good resource for people who like to hike and don't know a lot of what's available in the area or state.

I thought this was an interesting video... I'm not too sure about the editing, but it's definitely entertaining and an original idea - What a lot of work!



No comments: