Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last

  • Yay!  Today I took my last antibiotic pill for my kidney infection    I’m feeling a million times better than I did a week and a half ago - I never want to go through that again.  I’m still not eating normally yet, but I’m getting there.

 

  • I’m working a temporary job in downtown Buffalo.  It’s nice to know that I’ll have another mortgage payment or two covered.  The building I’m in affords me a great view of the city and lake.  Today while on break, I was able to witness a bird’s eye view of the storm coming in off the lake – that was cool!  I wish my phone had a camera in it so I could have taken pictures…

 

  • The chickens have learned over the past couple of days what winter really is.  When I went to see them after work today, they were not happy campers at all - especially Banana.  She was complaining from the moment I saw her until the moment I went back to the house – she wouldn’t let me get a word in edgewise    Well, maybe now they will listen to me when I tell them to appreciate the nice weather when we have it 

No comments: