Friday, December 4, 2009

Relief?

So last night was the first time in a week that I slept straight through to the morning.  And today was the first day in a week I didn’t feel like throwing up (and I didn’t!).  My side still hurts, but it only feels like someone punched it fifty times instead of putting an axe through it fifty times.  I’m hoping that recovery is on it’s way    I haven’t been able to drink anywhere near the amount of water I’m supposed to, which I’m sure isn’t speeding up my recovery, but I’m trying my best 

I am sooooo hungry.  I guess after not eating for a week will do that to a person.  And all they are showing on TV are pizza and sub commercials.  I am so dying for a slice of real pizza – not the frozen stuff, but a real fresh-from-the-pizzeria pizza.  But I know that there is no way my stomach could handle that right now.  Ugh.

My chickens saw their first snow today.  At first they didn’t know what to make of it, but once they found out it tasted OK, they were fine with it.  I wish I had the energy to get pictures, but I just didn’t have it in me today…

Tomorrow is going to be a hugely busy day.  I hope I make it.

No comments: