Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Travel

Dave posted a list of 100 Places to Visit Before You Die.

I love to travel. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to go many places over the past few years due to various circumstances which included my back injury and finances. My back is feeling much better – I’d say I’m probably up to 85% of where I was before I got hurt. I don’t see me improving much more, but at least it won’t be holding me back from most things I want to do. I just have to get my finances straightened out and then I want to start traveling again. When I was younger, one of the goals I had set for myself was to visit everywhere at least once. I am so far behind schedule right now, there is no way I’ll ever be able to accomplish that dream. I guess I’ll just have to be pickier about where I go when I do start traveling again laughing

I’ve only been to four places on Dave’s list and there are a lot of places on that list that I either have no desire to see or the chances that I would ever get to see are slim to none.

I found this list that is more to my tastes and more attainable. I’ve marked the places I’ve been with a smiley face

100 Places to Visit Before You Die:

United States

New England States

Mid-Atlantic States

Southern States

Midwest States

Great Plains States

Mountain States

Southwestern States

Pacific States

Canada

Mexico

South America

Europe

The Middle East

Asia

Africa

Australia

Oceania

I really like this list. I will have to update it whenever I visit any of these places…

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

What an awesome list!!!!
After seeing this...I think you should plan on at least 2 months just in Europe!!!