Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crazy

What another gorgeous autumn day we had today. I think I heard that it was in the 50's. That mixed with no wind made for a perfect day for me. I wish I had had off work today to enjoy it.

Well, with the help of my sister, I think I half of my Christmas chores are figured out. We got the lists pretty much done. The arduous task of the shopping is next. Ugh. But then after that comes the fun part - wrapping. I love to wrap gifts. I know it's kind of weird - most people love to shop and hate to wrap, but I'm the opposite. I don't know why. I guess I just like to make packages look nice. It's probably going to be a while before I wrap tho', because I'm sure that I will be putting off shopping as long as possible :)

Speaking of shopping, I saw a commercial on TV today for a store that will be opening at 4am the day after Thanksgiving. That's crazy. I can't think of a single thing that would on sale at such a great price that would make me want to wake up early enough to wait in line at a store ready to battle a mob of people that early in the morning to purchase. Now don't get me wrong: There are a few things that I don't mind getting up extra early in the morning to do, and I am always looking for a good bargain. However, I don't think that anyone could pay me to go shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. Much less at 4:00 in the morning.

No comments: