Friday, November 9, 2007

No Way

You know, my truck has been running pretty good for most of the year. The past two days, I really needed the Jillmobile to be on it's best behavior so that we could get my trailer loaded and move a bunch of stuff with no issues. Naturally, that wasn't the case. I don't know what's wrong, but the truck is definitely not well. Fortunately we were able to move what we needed to, but I'm still going to have to get her into the shop. If something is going to break down or give me problems, why can't it be at a time when it isn't important? I guess it's just one of those mysteries of my universe.

The past week or so, it seems like I have been constantly on the move. I have watched hardly any TV for over a week and for the past two days I haven't even turned on my computer. If someone would have asked me a month ago if I could possibly do something like that and not go crazy, I would have emphatically said 'No way!'. Amazingly enough, it really hasn't bothered me. Granted, I taped the shows I wanted to watch and had a ton of email to go through when I finally did get around to my computer. I still have a lot of blogs to catch up on too, but the whole scenario is not as horrible as I thought it would have been. Not that I want to make a habit out of letting things pile up, but it's nice to know it's not so bad.

No comments: