Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good News, Bad News

The Jillmobile is due for inspection next month…

The bad news is that it needs new tires and an alignment and the Check Engine light won’t go out.

The good news is that I planned ahead to get the tires and alignment taken care of today.

The bad news is when I went in for my appointment, they said that my tires weren’t in.

The good news is that because of that, they did my alignment for free!  (and my bank account really appreciated that!)

The bad news is that I have to go back tomorrow after work to get the tires put on.

The good news is… well, there is no more good news.  I still have to figure out the Check Engine light thing… maybe I’ll take a ride down to AutoZone and let them run a scan and see what comes up.  I know it’s not the gas cap – I just bought a new one… 

I wish I had a money tree or two in my yard!

1 comment:

Busy Bee Suz said...

When you figure out that money tree thing...let me know.
Good luck Jill!!!