Saturday, June 12, 2010

What Is It?

When my Dad was alive, every Saturday we would all watch This Old House.  My Dad liked the show a lot and I know that I picked up a lot of good tips from it.  My favorite part of the show was at the end when they would show us some strange-looking object and we would have to guess “What is it?”.  I was actually pretty good at it – I either knew or could guess about 75% of the things they showed.

I now have my own What Is It?

I was looking at my pictures from my morning on the canal and I noticed something really strange in one of them that I posted.  And then I saw it in a few others.  I never noticed it when I took the pictures and I have no clue as to what it is.  It looks too weird to be a worm or bug…

Here is the original picture I posted followed by all the other ones I have with the Thing in it.  I didn’t resize them, so if you double click on the picture you can see them in their original resolution.  If anyone knows what the heck it is, please let me know!

What the heck is it????

 

 

 Here it's at the upper right-side flowers...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 This one is a bit blurry - in the upper middle flowers...

 

 It's to the right of the butterfly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, that IS odd!!!

I only came up with: little worm.