Monday, March 29, 2010

A to Z Meme

I got this from Stephanie 

A. Attached or single? Single

B. Best friend? My sister

C. Cake or pie? Pie!

D. Day of choice? Saturday

E. Essential item? Hope and humor

F. Favorite color? Green

G. Gummy bears or worms? Swedish Fish  :)

H. Hometown? Cheektowaga, NY

I. Favorite indulgence? Staying in bed until noon

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? Nope

L. Life isn’t complete without? Chickens!

M. Marriage date? A long, long time ago…

N. Number of brothers and sisters? Two

O. Oranges or apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Is fearing bad health a phobia?

Q. Quotes? … Because the alternative is unthinkable

R. Reasons to smile? Completed projects

S. Season of choice? Autumn!

T. Tag 5 people. Ummm… no.

U. Unknown fact about me? Nobody knows!  (it’s unknown – get it?)

V. Vegetable? If you consider tomatoes a vegetable, then tomatoes; if not, then corn

W. Worst habits? Procrastination

X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray I guess – I never had an ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? Either fettuccini alfredo with broccoli or coleslaw

Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

No comments: