Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day of Failed Experiments

Today was the day I decided to try and hypnotize one of my chickens.  I wasn’t very successful -  they make it look a lot easier in the video than it actually is. 

I chose to use Cinnamon for the experiment…

Cinnamon in February

…and it is a whole lot harder than you would think to get a chicken to put her head under her wing.  After trying for a few minutes, I gave up – I didn’t want to stress her out too much.   But I did ‘swing’ her a bit before letting her go and she didn’t seem to mind that at all.  Either that, or she didn’t fuss because she was scared out of her mind  laughing

I’ll try again, but with a different chicken and see if I can get it to work…

 

And last week, a friend sent me this video:

 

I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to give it a try, so today I did.

It doesn’t work 

No comments: