Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Foxy

On the way home from work today, a gray fox was on the road in front of me. What a great siting that was! I knew we had red fox in the area, but this is the first time I've seen a gray one. He didn't seem to know which way to go - I think my headlights stunned him a bit. I was really happy when the car coming from the opposite direction stopped too, so the little guy was able to get out of harm's way.

Sci Fi's Ghosthunters is at Waverly Hills Sanitorium again this year for Halloween. I like it when they go there - they always catch something good there. The Ghosthunters' International show they mentioned sounds like it's going to be pretty good.

I was reminded today that tomorrow will be the beginning of my second month at my new job. I absolutely cannot believe that it's been a month since I've changed employers. And it's funny - in some respects it feels like I've been there a lot longer than a month and in others I think, "Only a month???". What I can say for certain, is that the change was definitely good for me. Health-wise, I haven't felt this good in a long, long time. I've also made new friends. I have more time for myself... All I need now is for better working hours that don't cut into my Geocaching time when Dave is in town :) I really think that my life is heading in a new direction. It looks like things might finally start going my way. I hope.

No comments: