Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rocky

...Rocky Horror Picture Show that is. I haven't seen that movie at the theater in a million years. It was a lot of fun to see it again. The only bit of advice I have for anyone going to see it at the theater and you don't have the Audience Participation Script with you: Make sure you sit close enough to someone who has one so you can understand everything that is being shouted out :)

I don't know what it is with fireworks on my street this year. Tonight another neighbor had a short but nice show. Was there a sale somewhere that I missed?

Every year, I get bunches of calendars in the mail from organizations that I donate to. For some reason, only one of the places sent out calendars this year. Today I was ready to start filling in appointments for next year, and now I can't find where I put the darn thing. Of course, if they hadn't sent it out back in July, I might remember. Meh.


No comments: