Monday, October 29, 2007

Ugh. Ewww. Meh.

A bit of a nerve-wracking day at work today. We kind of moved up a little in our training. Having to do something new that I'm not really sure about always makes me anxious. I'm sure I'll settle down as the week goes on, but I'm still feeling a bit uptight. Ugh.

I'm really enjoying this season of Heroes, but I really wish that Nikki would just die or go away or something. Whenever she is on, she is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Ewww.

You can tell Election Day isn't too far away. Everyday I have more and more political postcards in my mailbox. I've lost count of how many I've gotten in the last week. And they don't even have any impact on who I'm going to vote for. What a waste of paper and postage. If the guys (and ladies) in office actually did something during their term that would benefit the taxpayer, they wouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to re-election. Meh.

No comments: