Monday, October 8, 2007

Magic

It seems like my first long weekend in what seems like forever, went by soooo fast. I didn't really accomplish any of the projects I need to do around the house, but I did do a lot of extracurricular activities that I never would have had the time or energy to do in such a short time before I changed jobs. I'm beginning to think that I am going to have to figure out a balance now between stuff I need to do and stuff I want to do. It's been such a long time since I've had the luxury of being able to do stuff that I want to do, I don't want to get out of control on that front :) It's only been a week so far - even tho' it feels a lot longer - so I'm sure I'll settle into some sort of routine soon.

I liked Heroes last season. I didn't love it, but it was fun to watch. I think that this season is turning out to be way better than the first.

And I guess the chickens have figured out that Sadie has gone home. Like magic, they are wandering the yard again. Yay!

No comments: